Why not do something a little crazy this summer? Make it one to remember with these fun ideas!
- Try the Downtown Appleton Farmers Market! We wrote a blog on this last year, so check that out HERE!
- Keep an eye out for posters in local business advertising for live music and concerts in unique venues! Here are some locations around the Fox Cities that have a great selection of live music:
- Take A Day Trip! There are plenty of unique locations near the Fox Cities that can make for an exciting day tri for you an a friend. You could try Milwaukee, Green Bay, or even do a weekend in Door County. If you don’t want to fly somewhere far away, take a mini vacation somewhere close!
- If you are looking for an idea for something more active, there is more than just hiking! With a little bit of a drive and some skill, you and your family or friends could do a day canoe or kayak trip down a river!
- Volunteer! There are plenty of fantastic opportunities to volunteer during the summer months!
- Make a list of restaurants you want to try! Go on a restaurant tour with a group of friends this summer! Try and meet up once a week to grow your friendship and place more value on spending quality time together with those most important to us.
- Start a book club! Three or maybe six books in three months – what a perfect way to keep your mind and soul engaged this summer.